RADAR is an online service for the archival and publication of research data resulting from completed scientific studies and projects. RADAR is operated by FIZ Karlsruhe - Leibniz Institute for Information Infrastructure GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us"). Using RADAR third parties ("data providers") may compile research data into datasets, annotate these datasets with metadata, store them permanently and make them publicly available. Review of the content and quality of the datasets is the sole responsibility of the data provider.
- The relationship between you ("data user") and us exists solely in relation to the download of datasets or metadata. We reserve the right to restrict the use or terminate the provision of RADAR completely at any time.
- If you are registered as a data user or are authorised by Shibboleth, the data provider may also grant you access to archived datasets.
- We assume no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, or reliability of the content or whether the content is up to date, except in the case of legally mandated liability.
- Access to RADAR as well as the ability to search and download datasets will be provided to you, the data user, without cost.
- You must comply with the conditions of the license connected with the dataset used.
July 2019 / FIZ Karlsruhe